At Axis Mold Works, we like to think of ourselves as the small shop that can take on bigger work. That means that you can count on us for personalized service, with skilled talent and the right equipment to serve as an extension of your company from concept through completion.
Our clean and modern 13,000 square foot facility is climate controlled, with air conditioning throughout. Lifting capacity includes 20 ton overhead hoist and cranes thoughout.
- Unigraphics NX Mach3 CAD/CAM
- Kubotek Key Creator CAD with Key Machinist CAM
- Sescoi WorkNC automatic tool path software
- OKK VP9020L bridge mill, 80" x 36" x 26" travels, 20,000 RPM Big Plus spindle, new 2012
- Mazak VCN510C-II vertical machining center, new 2008
- Hurco VMX42 vertical machining center, new 2008
- Hurco VM10G graphite electrode machining center wtih 30,000 spindle, new 2009
- Hurco VMX64i vertical machining center with 64" x 34" x 30" travels, equipped with laser tool probing and automatic part probing, new 2014.
- FCS high precision fixturing system throughout for accuracy and speed.
- Makino EDNC85 with 16 station electrode tool changer, C-axis, equipped with Erowa holder system, 55.1" x 35.4" x 19.7" tank size, new 2014
- (2) Agie Mondo 3ZNC EDM machines, equipped with Erowa holder system, new 1997
- Elox 12-6636 EDM, large capacity, with 70" x 40" x 24" tank
- Kuraki horizontal boring mill
- Shrink tooling system for balanced, precision high speed CNC milling.
- Large 20 ton crane with 20 ton hoist capacity, plus additional 6 ton hoist (plant 1) and 20 ton bridge with two 10 ton hoists (plant 2)